Bunker Stuff is proud to present the newest addition to their Amateur / Ham Radio products! This battery go box, with its gasketed weather proof lid, is packed with features to get you on the air with your portable systems.
The front panel offers the following:
- Inline Fuse: Connected directly to battery terminal to discontinue power to all ports in the event of an overload or short.
- Illuminated Power Switch: Turns power on or off for the entire box including the interior wing-nut terminals.
- Voltage display so you can see the condition of the battery. Controlled by the voltage display button so no power is wasted by continually displaying the voltage.
- 2 Anderson Power Pole connectors.
- 2 USB 5 volt power ports rated at 2.1 amps for powering/charging USB powered devices.
- 12 Vehicle/Cigarette Power Port.
The interior of the power box has the following features:
- Fused terminals for connection to a 12 volt battery of your choice.
- Positive and negative wing-nut battery terminals for attaching devices with no connectors.
- Large space for a battery up to 6″wide x 8.5″ long x 9″ tall.
- Anderson Power Pole cable to 3.5 mm power barrel plug.
- Anderson Power Pole cable with no terminals so you can add your own connectors.
- Vehicle Power/Cigarette plug cable with no terminal so you can add your own connectors.
If you have any questions be sure to message us. We look forward to helping you!